Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Test post on Blogger-droid

So I'm searching for an app to use for my Blogger posts from my phone, which I intend to be using at least a little bit more, if anything else for drafting. Here's a bit of a review.


The layout is nice. The fact that I don't have to worry about tagging codes for bold and italics and the like is VERY nice. I had no idea that so many apps required you to do that kind of stuff. So far, this is my favorite Blogger app, certainly better than the official one. I'd like that one more if the post wasn't full of HTML code barf all over the place.


Inserting images (because I do that so much) is easy enough. But it's nice to know it is simple if I ever do choose to add pictures. Speaking of which, here's Rebecca:


I'm not sure how the placement of these images will turn out, and the quality of that picture is crap and a half since we're in the back seat of a car on the Jersey Turnpike en route to New York at the moment, which happens to be nighttime. How's that for a run-on sentence?


It doesn't seem like you can pull previous tags into the post, which is unfortunate as hell. A lot of the time I forget exactly what I have already set up, so being able to grab old labels is a huge thing for me. It might be a possible deal breaker, as a matter of fact.


Overall, this has been the best Blogger app I've played around with. It isn't quite as elegantly designed as Google's official app, but the posting interface of this simply crushes Google. The one major drawback, as I already mentioned, was the lack of ability to select prior labels. I really hope I can find a workaround, 'cause I like this app a lot otherwise.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment