Friday, March 16, 2012

Clockwork

One of the prime offenders I was referring to in my previous post texted me NOT EVEN TWO HOURS afterward, displaying the very same self-centeredness I was so discontent with. I chose not to answer, as I have been doing with the majority of their messages as of late, but this has just about taken it too far with me. I want to confront them and at the very least tell them how their selfishness makes me feel, especially given how much I do for them all the fucking time. They're notoriously thick-headed, but I don't think that has ever stopped me.

Someone else pissed me off with their response, but it isn't like it takes very much. The world can suck my dick. Stop being selfish.

On a more positive note, I got a couple nice responses from the other post. My cynical self says, "I wonder if they were genuine," but my actualized self says, "thank you."

Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment